I'm in :p (my first strat project..)

wolf

New year+Internationl E-STORE = new guitar

I like this equation !

That's my first Warmoth guitar, and I start with something simple...a white strat replica....

So i choose an alder body in alpine white finish, and this stunning neck (ok that's not what you call 'simple', but I can't resist the temptation!)

Wenge / Ebony (what a killer combo!)

I'll love that!!

I will stick and EMG DG20 in it, but probably i will change the white perloid pickguard to a black one to match the black hardware finish.

:guitarplayer2:   

Damn..the waiting is already killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome wolf. The neck looks very tasty. IMHO a tortoiseshell pickguard would be a perfect combination for that neck and a white strat body. :hello2:

I'm considering the KINMAN woodstock Plus over the EMG, for  a more RAW tone....

I'm not sure about the pickguard/pickup cover combination...
strat.jpg

???

The second one remind me of the old blackmore strat, while the first scream '80 hair metal :p

1. For the love of all that is holy, don't get a tortoiseshell pickguard! Whoever came up with that should be dragged out in the alley and made to watch NCIS.
...well ok, that may be a bit harsh.

2. White pickguard/black pickups looks great! Very striking. I think only the black/black combo looks too '80's.

kboman said:
1. For the love of all that is holy, don't get a tortoiseshell pickguard! Whoever came up with that should be dragged out in the alley and made to watch NCIS.

2. White pickguard/black pickups looks great! Very striking. I think only the black/black combo looks too '80's.

I came up with that. I like NCIS especially when Gibbs smacks the young guy on the head when he says something dumb. :laughing7:

willyk said:
I came up with that. I like NCIS especially when Gibbs smacks the young guy on the head when he says something dumb. :laughing7:

I meant more like whoever originally came up with the wonderful idea of sticking plastic puke on a guitar... :icon_scratch:

willyk said:
kboman said:

:laughing3:

Back