If you could add any Body/Neck Option(s) to Warmoth's selection..

I used an image from Music123 instaed of the EBMM website for a reason.

Stupid cease'n'desist crap drives me nuts.

Bagman67 said:
Patriot54 said:
Another option that would be easy to do is mini dot fret inlays. A dot inlay about halfway between the normal size and a side dot. I've seen them before but I can't remember on what guitars.

Are you thinking EBMM-style dot inlays?

Yes, something like that.

I've liked the Ernie Ball guitars I've had a chance to poke at, but their forum is so legendary I would never BUY one... somebody'll just have to give me a Petrucci, I guess. Apparently there's really only one kind of post allowed, i.e. "My Ernie Ball Music Man is the bestest ever!! eee eee eee..." There has never been any other brand worth discussing, and the idea that anything could ever be wrong, or be improved, on a Ball? They'll disappear you in a heartbeep. Thin skinned....

Patriot54 said:
Bagman67 said:
Patriot54 said:
I'd like to see Warmoth offer this as a body style, to replace the Gibson-ish hollowbody. It's an Ibanez JM100 which is based on a 1981 AS200.

John+Scofield.jpg
Xlnt choice - I realize I haven't listened to anywhere near enough Scofield lately.

There's no excuse for that. I have some Scofield in my car at all times now. If you want to hear something of his funkier playing, check out the album Outbreak from Dennis Chambers - I think Scofield co-wrote and performed 2 or 3 songs on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4bUnsOTis

Check out Scofield on this one - with Steve Swallow playing a five-string acoustic bass guitar with a pick, no less.  Scofield's right in the groove as always, but Swallow really knocked me out here.  Drummer Bill Stewart kicks butt, too, but has an alarming resemblence to Greg Kinnear in some shots... poor bastard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4MK7TNDmDw

Bagman

Lag is a France, or maybe Belgian-based? guitar maker who were best known for their acoustics, but now they're pushing into electrics, and they've got a distributor in the United States too. I think it's like Belgian owned, but their highest-end guitars are made in France. The French Vigier guitars look really fine too.

StubHead said:
Lag is a France, or maybe Belgian-based? guitar maker who were best known for their acoustics, but now they're pushing into electrics, and they've got a distributor in the United States too. I think it's like Belgian owned, but their highest-end guitars are made in France. The French Vigier guitars look really fine too.

Lâg is French.

Back