IF (big if)

I like the body...the green is better than in the mockup.

DangerousR6 said:
Check this out, this is freakin awesome....me likey... :icon_biggrin:
Greentele.jpg

I think that's rather cool, Doug, but Gary's gonna hate it.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
I like the body...the green is better than in the mockup.

DangerousR6 said:
Check this out, this is freakin awesome....me likey... :icon_biggrin:
Greentele.jpg

I think that's rather cool, Doug, but Gary's gonna hate it.   :icon_biggrin:
I think it's pretty badass myself Brent, it just needs one little tweek...A rev pointy headstock and it'd be perfect. :icon_thumright:

FR + P-90 = ERROR

put some humbuckers on there and I'd take it as a gift :laughing7:

GoDrex said:
FR + P-90 = ERROR

put some humbuckers on there and I'd take it as a gift :laughing7:
I'll have to admit that I've never liked the P90's. Not tonally but asthetically. But I'm diggin this one, I think the Floyd works well with it....But I'm sure it just annoys the piss outta you Gary....... :icon_biggrin:

Now Doug, I think that guitar, in retrospect, needs dual humbuckers, tele style controls, and black sharkfin inlays.  I'd keep the reverse tele headstock as is.  :icon_thumright: 

DocNrock said:
Now Doug, I think that guitar, in retrospect, needs dual humbuckers, tele style controls, and black sharkfin inlays.  I'd keep the reverse tele headstock as is.   :icon_thumright: 
:sad1:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Now Doug, I think that guitar, in retrospect, needs dual humbuckers, tele style controls, and black sharkfin inlays.  I'd keep the reverse tele headstock as is.   :icon_thumright: 
:sad1:

Not to say your idea isn't cool...I just like my idea better.  Its all good, after all we're talking guitars.

Volitions Advocate said:
blimpo said:
Good God, who is that guy with the unbelievable amps?

Is that a Matchless Superchief?

Yea looks like it - although I bet it gets pretty hot in there.

Hey!  I realize that I've got a green tele!  :eek:

GoDrex said:
When I die I want to be cremated with some ugly spalt and some other skin disease guitars. :laughing7:

*looks at the flame-thrower at the side*
How about we solve it now?  :evil4:

:laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:

I don't like that green, but make it a dark red, black P-90's and a cosmo black floyd, then you got something golden................or black red and cosmo black. 

lol, just saw this thread,... well here is my swamp ash green tele

3176291228_f8ec2c024e.jpg

black grain filler with bright dark green dye, all from stew-mac.com

NonsenseTele said:
GoDrex said:
When I die I want to be cremated with some ugly spalt and some other skin disease guitars. :laughing7:

*looks at the flame-thrower at the side*
How about we solve it now?  :evil4:

:laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:

I think if I'm holding the skin disease guitars then I'd be safe from your flame thrower. Your insane love for fancy coffee table guitars would prevent you from burning them and me. So I win! :laughing7:

wow - the combination of green with the brown wood neck works better than I thought!  I think it's the gold hardware that ties it all together.

Back