I may have gotten a bit carried away...

Roland

So it seems I've caught a serious case of the Warmoth bug... Over the course of the past two weeks I've bought a showcase body, a Wenge/Black Ebony build to order neck, an all Wenge showcase neck, and an all Pau Ferro showcase neck. If this keeps up, I'm going to need a guitar building intervention  :toothy12:

Niceeeee  :headbang1:
I would have kept the money from one of the two bodyless necks for another body unless that is taken care of in secret  :evil4:
Wish i could afford another bass, i would have if i hadn't spent so much on my ex,
Oh well, Music first for the moment, So new bass galore when student grant comes in  :eek:ccasion14:

Well the all wenge neck is for a Fender Highway 1 Strat that I felt needed an upgrade. The all Pau Ferro I bought because it was one of the nicer one's I've seen, and I think it would look amazing with an Olympic white Strat body. But I'm going to wait for a little while before ordering that  :icon_biggrin:

What kind of bass do you have now? I don't really play bass, but the Gecko 5 makes me want to start

I have a Z shape bass with a deluxe 5 warmoth neck, a jazz with a humbucker at the bridge sort of.
Yeah i have looked at the gecko fives, i might build one if i end up using the 5th string more than i have currently.
Probably a full purpleheart one haha

Roland said:
If this keeps up, I'm going to need a guitar building intervention  :toothy12:
We aren't going to be the ones trying to convince you to stop, we're the little red guy on your other shoulder.

AutoBat that was good,

The problem with your new upgrade theory for the highway 1 strat, eventually you will put the original neck back on it and buy a new body for the W neck, it's a vicious cycle, and can get outta control.

I want as many guitars as my wife has shoes is what's going on here at my house

Back