I Love Lee Valley Tools

mayfly

Epic Member
So I was just in Lee Valley Tools today, and I was reminded on why it such a great place to get wood working tools.

They have the very best selection of the very best stuff.  Need a brad point twist drill in a funny metric size?  No problem!  Need a new chuck for your hand brace?  They have every size!  Need a special clamp for your routing table?  Just make one from the clamping parts that they have.  Need a specialized plane?  They have over 50 different ones - including ones that they design and manufacture themselves.  Always wanted a Japanese pull saw?  The have it all from Azebikis to folding Dozukis.

And they offer the largest tool mail order service in North America, with catalogs that are second only to Warmoth in drool-level.

If you are into wood working, you owe it to yourself to go to:

http://www.leevalley.com/home.aspx?c=1

and get yourself a catalog.

Finally, all of the tools to make Kashmir, including the very very sharp router bit, came from Lee Valley.

It's a great store.  Go there.  Now.

This is where I ended up getting some case hinges/clasps from.  No complaints :icon_thumright:

Hmm.  They have a store in Vancouver.  Ordered a catalog and we'll see if there's a road trip in my future.

Requested a catolog too.. I mean if mayfly loves it.. it's gotta be quality.  :hello2:

Back