I just have to share my excitement...

NLD09 said:
That's the first one i've ever literally said "WOAH!" out loud to. That's awesome!

Same here.  I just got a funny look across the office, they guys heard my exclamation of joy at this one. 
That is killer....

Serious!
:blob7:

jimh said:
NLD09 said:
That's the first one i've ever literally said "WOAH!" out loud to. That's awesome!

Same here.  I just got a funny look across the office, they guys heard my exclamation of joy at this one.  
That is killer....

Serious!
:blob7:
You have some serious issues jim.... :doh:

as Mark O said tho, not a fan of the body style, but I like the concept...Looks killer.... :headbang1:

And thanks to all for more nice comments! I'm so glad you guys like it!  :icon_thumright:

Rob

Like wow, wipeout! Brilliant wood on that body reefer! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Yeah I can see the 'faces' on the front of the body, but generally all that wavy grain is just delicious.

What sort of electronics are you putting in that baby? You really should be looking at some high class pickups and maybe a preamp to do it justice.

reef n ale said:
If Warmoth would arrange for hot chick UPS drivers in brown bikinis to bring us our guitars, I would definitely video the delivery!  :icon_thumright:

I did get the Nalls mod...but I'm having a hard time getting the Nalls parts from Nalls!!! Grrr... I ordered them at the and of July and still no parts!!!
Doug and I have been hammering out the details of the neck and it should be under construction soon. I love Cocobolo too. I can't wait to see this thing...it's killin me!

I wonder if it's better to not know that it's coming and just have it show up one day!!! Hmm...

Rob

Howdy first post here. I am in the process of doing a WGD build also (pics coming shortly) I also used soulmate for the neck (the thing is a work of art) I just want to give ya a warning that it took me almost 5 months to get my parts from JOR. the worst part was waiting with no response on them. I did however get them.

That maple and cocobolo look awesome though!

Thanks all! Sorry for the lack of updates. Got the neck Friday and will post pics in couple of minutes.

OP...I'm putting 3 DiMarzio Super II's and a preamp in it. I'll post info on the cool preamp soon!

erock... FINALLY got my Jack Of Roses parts. It took a long time but they are very nice.

Here's the Soulmate!!!

dsc0977y.jpg

dsc0985o.jpg

As much as I hate to say it, I'm not sure if the top of your guitar body will do that neck justice. I'm more of a fan of the REALLY vivid, red and dark, dark brown striped Cocobolo.
That neck is fantastic, and the body is also great. Flame maple cores seem to be winners.

that looks absolutely incredible! both pieces! the fact that they're going on the same guitar is downright unfair.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks guys! Max, are you saying the body is too nice for the neck , or the neck is too nice for the body?! lol

Rob

Hey, it's not about me, man! It's your guitar!  :icon_jokercolor:
I'm just picky about what I *really* like in certain woods.
CocoboloRosewood.jpg
<My ideal Cocobolo

Do you like it? It sounds like you do  :)
In that case, your guitar is perfect  :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, I hear ya Max. I don't think Warmoth gets their hands on coco like that! Not that I've seen anyway. And I do love my guitar!  :headbang1:

Back