I just have to share my excitement...

R

reef n ale

so why not right here!  :cool01:

I just finalized my order today! 

WGD with Cocobolo top AND back. Flame Maple core! I'm getting Doug at Soulmate to bulid the Flame Maple/ Ebony neck with Purpleheart lams.

Now I just have to learn how to play...  :icon_thumright:

Rob

:blob7:
I'm not one for fancy builds, but that sounds great! Are you going to color it or leave it natural?
Cocobolo somehow reminds me of Final Fantasy X on the Super Nintendo...
Sorry, for real it should look amazing :laughing7:

Well, I'm not sure how fancy it'll turn out, but we'll see. I'm going with Warmoth doing a clear gloss. I trust them way more than me because, well, I have no idea how to do it! :tard:

MUYFUE said:
:blob7:
I'm not one for fancy builds, but that sounds great! Are you going to color it or leave it natural?
Cocobolo somehow reminds me of Final Fantasy X on the Super Nintendo...
Sorry, for real it should look amazing :laughing7:

you're thinking o chocobos and ffx was on the ps2  :icon_thumright:

Got my UPS Tracking number! Should be in by Wednesday!  :cool01:

Rob

NonsenseTele said:
Be sure to have the camera on your side when it arrives!

Yes, pics are a must!!!  I am anxious to see it cuz I really like the Cocobolo.
I tried to use it on a build myself, but everything I wanted to do involved a carved top and W would not touch that.
Good Luck...
:rock-on:

Thanks guys! The camera is sitting on the table by the front door!  :icon_biggrin:

Rob

reef n ale said:
Thanks guys! The camera is sitting on the table by the front door!  :icon_biggrin:

Rob
Dude, you should get a video of the post man bringing your package.

I'm eager to see this.  Especially curious about the Soulmate neck.

Is it routed for the "Nalls" mod as well?  What other details about it do you have to share?

And I too am a fan of Cocobolo.  I have a pair of Reed James humbuckers with Cocobolo covers and mounting rings, and a pair of P-90s with Cocobolo covers as well.  Its a mightly attractive wood.

If Warmoth would arrange for hot chick UPS drivers in brown bikinis to bring us our guitars, I would definitely video the delivery!  :icon_thumright:

I did get the Nalls mod...but I'm having a hard time getting the Nalls parts from Nalls!!! Grrr... I ordered them at the and of July and still no parts!!!
Doug and I have been hammering out the details of the neck and it should be under construction soon. I love Cocobolo too. I can't wait to see this thing...it's killin me!

I wonder if it's better to not know that it's coming and just have it show up one day!!! Hmm...

Rob

I saw it. Glad the owner is a board member here so we get to see it put together. The body is quite spectacular.

What?! Is that some kind of British bustin' on me kind of talk?!  :laughing11:

Rob

reef n ale said:
What?! Is that some kind of British bustin' on me kind of talk?!  :laughing11:

Rob

Not really... I'm really slow about accent, specially written ones... I'm brazilian...
But I prefer the british english, it's way prettier (also forgot "pants", so I shoot a "trousers")
It's more about the almost sexual pleasure some of the forum mates feel while seeying pretty woods, I'm exclude of this list :icon_jokercolor:

Oh ok...I knew it had something to do with the British! :)

There's only one thing I think of when it comes to Brazil. You're a lucky man! ;)

Rob

Back