Hybrid Tele - Online builder using chambered body

JohnnyHardtail

I wonder if anyone has ordered a "Hybrid Tele" body with a F-Hole. Can you tell me if the F-hole location shown in the image attached is accurate. For the Standard Telecaster, the top of the F-hole appears very close to the middle pickup. However it seems to be located further forward on the Hybrid Tele body. I'd like to confirm whether the images from the builder graphics are accurate, or if they are only an approximate representation.

Attachments

• Telecaster f hole location.jpg
    Telecaster f hole location.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 45
I wonder if anyone has ordered a "Hybrid Tele" body with a F-Hole. Can you tell me if the F-hole location shown in the image attached is accurate. For the Standard Telecaster, the top of the F-hole appears very close to the middle pickup. However it seems to be located further forward on the Hybrid Tele body. I'd like to confirm whether the images from the builder graphics are accurate, or if they are only an approximate representation.
The image is incorrect. The f-hole will be in the same location as on a Std. Tele body.

I don't believe there is any evidence (on the entire internet) of a Hybrid Tele with a F-hole. I'd like to see one, but I am not ready to order yet anyway.

I spent some more time with the online builder and made a discovery. The online builder graphics show the F-hole in the normal Telecaster position if the F-hole is added after the finish option is selected.

Attachments

• FMT hybrid tele washed blue dye.jpg
    FMT hybrid tele washed blue dye.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 18
Ok ... here's my comment: website development is difficult. Once you get it right it's wonderful, until then ... OY!
As to the f-hole being in the wrong place ... no comment ... LOL

I'm sure Warmoth have invested a lot of time and resources into making the website - its obviously a big commitment. I realise such an IT project is expensive to create and maintain, even getting the right personnel is a task in itself.

I didn't mean this as a criticism, so please don't take it as a negative way. I'm actually a big fan of the online builder.
IMO, Warmoth do a really good job of it, especially when compared to their competitors.

Back