How long should it take to get my order?

O

Orange Tortex

I ordered everything on May 25th, which was 7 weeks ago. It’s an unfinished body, finished neck, two pickups, and a bridge. How much longer should I expect to wait?

Orange Tortex said:
I ordered everything on May 25th, which was 7 weeks ago. It’s an unfinished body, finished neck, two pickups, and a bridge. How much longer should I expect to wait?

Depends on a lot of things:

What neck wood? What fretboard wood? Bound? Inlay type? What body type? Chambered? Does it have a top? Is that bound? Is it double bound? Etc

You could be waiting on wood to come in, you could be waiting on the binding team, you could be waiting for a lot of different reasons unfortunately. I would say probably 12 weeks.

The_GuitAar said:
Orange Tortex said:

Depends on a lot of things:

What neck wood? What fretboard wood? Bound? Inlay type? What body type? Chambered? Does it have a top? Is that bound? Is it double bound? Etc

You could be waiting on wood to come in, you could be waiting on the binding team, you could be waiting for a lot of different reasons unfortunately. I would say probably 12 weeks.
It isn’t anything fancy, pretty standard actually. Alder strat with maple neck & fingerboard, no frills.

A few months ago I got a custom body, painted, after 8 weeks. The queue got worse I guess.

There’s a thread here called “Current Warmoth Lead Times” where people are always updating where they are in the wait process. You can compare your order details to others’ and see how long they’ve been waiting. Im currently at 16.5 weeks for a custom, painted body.

Back