Homebrew mahogany body, warmoth neck bass

Taking a little necessary break -
Been living like a bachelor in our new house in Calgary, since my wife has stayed in Ottawa since I moved back in June (unfinished business). 
Going to join her in Toronto on Saturday for a weeding - um... - I mean... - *cough*... - wedding that we have to go to (our daughter's the flower girl).
So, I have to de-bachelorify the house before she gets here. Really bad.
On the other hand, haven't seen my wife or daughter in 7 weeks. And let me tell you, after I've hugged and tickled my daughter to tears, and later on put her to bed, the words D&D as they apply to my wife won't mean Dungeons & Dragons. If you know what I mean.
And I'm in a new department at work - much busier than the first department I was in... So less free time. AND next month I'm working nights...

Baby steps from now on methinks.

Well, I'll keep on putting up pictures as they come.

Martin

I'm pretty stupid, so I wanna know what "D&D" stands for. Destroy and Defile? Demolish and Debilitate? Damage and Decimate? I have an enquiring mind, and I wanna know!

Death & Dismemberment, if the stuff I learned in my insurance law class (yawn) has any bearing here at all.

Djobs and dumb landlords. ;)

Not expecting to post anything soon. Landlord is not renewing our lease, so have to find a new place and the housing market in Calgary is toxic right now. Plus I'm only guaranteed to be in Calgary until June 2014, and depending on where and if I get accepted for fellowship, may end up in a completely different city after that (or possibly stay in Calgary - not my decision to make ).

So house hunting and preparing for my fellowship interview is the word of the next 5 months.

Thanks for keeping it alive!

Back