Holy Crap!

m4rk0

Epic Member
Does anybody else feel some butterflies in your belly when you look at this????

pt1378A.jpg

Also, this is carved right?? doesn't say that in the description...

what if it was routed for a floyd and had an all canary neck on it?  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Not for me, but go get it, Marko!    :icon_biggrin:

Nah, as much as I like this, I want to see some with a fancy top first...

I do like the black with cream binding though...  needs 2 hums or 2 cream p90s :)

Hmmm. Dual buckers, TOM, all gold hardware - I can sense a Black Beauty Telecaster in my future!...but not with that bridge / pup config.

tfarny said:
Hmmm. Dual buckers, TOM, all gold hardware - I can sense a Black Beauty Telecaster in my future!...but not with that bridge / pup config.

Exactly what I was thinking...

tfarny said:

I dunno, I think a black beauty tele with traditional tele pickups could be really damn cool. I'm gonna kisekae it!

EDIT: Okay, I did the mockup but my computer died before I saved it. So, sorry. It looked great, I swear.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
The only thing needed now is double F-holes in Carved top LP's.  :icon_biggrin:

lets talk about f-holes on hollow soloists first  :icon_biggrin:
or how about a carved top strat?

RobR said:
Yes carved... yes WAY cool!

Rob, quick f-hole related question for you:

are the double f-holed strats in the showcase chambered or hollow like the new VIPs ?

ok *I* get butterflies when I look at that thing!

But I'd have to sell a few guitars to justify it.
But then again, with a wenge/ebony neck - could really be something...

I think it's cool that they did something different with the body - instead of slapping on a big carved top to a full-size blank like the other carved tops, they actually cut this down from a tele-sized blank. Lighter, thinner, and cheaper for us. That body is $500, btw.
I wonder if they are even able to do crazy lam tops win this design? And, I can only assume that carved top strats are next on the list.

mayfly said:
ok *I* get butterflies when I look at that thing!

But I'd have to sell a few guitars to justify it.
But then again, with a wenge/ebony neck - could really be something...
SELL.....why that's blasphemy... :doh:

Back