HH players Jaguar bridge options

• Thread starter fretkey3006@gmail.com
  • Start date
F

fretkey3006@gmail.com

I am an older player with some hand issues and find the 24" scale on my mexican made HH jaguar easier to play. I ordered a new roasted maple 12" -16" radius neck with 6105ss frets. could you suggest a bridge that has adjustable string height (I'de like to get 18.25" radius) & string spacing & intonation. The current bridge won't accept the graphtech replacement saddles. Also this is a rocking bridge, is that better than a roller bridge? I play the trem very conservatively & don't have tuning issues. This is all new to me & any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

graphtech has all different width saddles, which ones are you using?  Remember you can always go smaller.  I use the string savers which have the graphtech insert, they're greaaaaat!
Also, would need to know what bridge you're using, pics would help.

thanks for the quik reply! The saddles on this bridge are flat & slide back & forth on built in partitions inside the bridge and I don't think different saddles would fit , also the bridge height adjustment screws like to unscrew from vibration so Id'e like to just replace it. any suggestions? Thanks again. Dan

Back