Heavy metal knobs

http://mentalmetal.com/mentalmetal/Knob_Pictures.html

"Lame" is the first and only word that comes to mind. Not for me, and they don't look particularly functional.

To each his own. Most of them don't appeal to me, especially the pentagram designs, though the plain stars and the anarchist A both strike a quiet note with me.

This is my favorite.....
IMAG021.JPG

however, on any of the more... pointy knobs, one slip and your missing a finger  :laughing7:

The pictures of those dudes holding their guitars with those damn knobs on them were absolutely worth the site visit.

And i guess, functionally, the middle finger knob would work out for a rotary switch...

OUCH OUCH OUCH imagine whacking one of those iron crosses while playing... or putting a push push under that spike... wacky knobs are one thing but puncture wounds are NEVER cool!

RLW said:
"Lame" is the first and only word that comes to mind. Not for me, and they don't look particularly functional.

You just can't handle the rage.

I hit my hand on dome knob's every once and a while, those stars would draw blood.......but if that what your going for  :-\

I bet confederatewk has that pic blown up poster size on his wall and prays to it every night. 

Back