Have I got the biggest faux pa going on?

juliancs

8/9 weeks till my junk arrives, and it's killing me. I'm reading around here and this is what I'm doing -
1. Getting a GREEN guitar
2. Getting a green guitar with SILVER (not gold) hardware
3. Got a 5A flame maple top, and I'm DYEING it, as well as getting an extra burn over

Seems these things are all against the grain big time. You know what? I think the guitar is going to look KILLER, and I can't wait. With Jon Schaffer's Icebuckers in it, I'm going to crumble castle walls with the chunk. And it will be my guitar!  :headbang:

Dude, 5A dyed flame sounds awesome to me... and I have nothing against green!

I like green guitars too. 

I'm also not a fan of gold hardware; the gold plating wears off and it looks icky after a while.

5A maple dyed green should be killer looking! 

You've got to post photos when you finish it.

:rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

dudesweet157 said:
I like green guitars too. 

I'm also not a fan of gold hardware; the gold plating wears off and it looks icky after a while.

5A maple dyed green should be killer looking! 

You've got to post photos when you finish it.

:rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

ONLY 8 weeks till it arrives...............

Have you seen the green burst tele that posted here? Just beautiful. Probably my favorite guitar I've seen here - and I'm not big on teles. That thing is a treasure.

GoDrex said:
Have you seen the green burst tele that posted here? Just beautiful. Probably my favorite guitar I've seen here - and I'm not big on teles. That thing is a treasure.
Yea I saw it. Made me more confident with my choice :). I'm getting a darker green dye, so it should be very cool. A wonderful kingwood and flame maple neck, should be great. I better practice so I'm worthy of it  :guitarplayer2:
The 6 months of double shifts will finally pay off!! 8 weeks...8 weeks...

Sounds like its going to look sweet.  That tele almost makes me want to buy its cousin the strat on the clearance rack.

When I read the title of the thread I thought you were going to roll on a thick coat of house paint or something.  :laughing11:

Back