Happy New Year posted at 12:00 am Jan 1 2008

Your so lame.  Oh wait, I'm looking at this too!  I'm so lame.  But seriously, try finding a babysitter on New Years Eve.  What's your excuse?  Just kidding Schmoop, Happy New Year, may it be filled with exotic woods and nitrocelluose.

Dude, I'm not aloud near babysitters anymore, I got the last one pregnant. And she was watching me!

It's 4.30pm over here........Happy New Year  Schoop, you maniac :headbang1:

......and to all you other maniacs too  :eek:ccasion14:

Yeah, at least I didn't hop on the ole Warmoth board until the wife and I fulfilled our yearly tradition (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).  You know the superstition about what you are doing at 12:00 on new years, you will be doing all year long?  I guess Schmoopsie is going to be around a lot this year!  :laughing3:

Good night!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (head hits shift and z in random conjunction)

4:30 it's only 3 in japan. i didn't realize australia was so far ahead. and they call japan land of the rising sun  :icon_scratch:

guitlouie said:
Yeah, at least I didn't hop on the ole Warmoth board until the wife and I fulfilled our yearly tradition (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).  You know the superstition about what you are doing at 12:00 on new years, you will be doing all year long?  I guess Schmoopsie is going to be around a lot this year!  :laughing3:

Well I was jammin' on my 12string so it looks like I've missed out for the rest of the year :icon_scratch:

Happy New Year Everyone! We have 695 members to start out 2008 with. I wonder how many more we'll get this next year. Cheers!  :eek:ccasion14:

Back