Happy Canada Day!!

Volitions Advocate

I know im a few hours late,, but thats just because the party was all day yesterday.
Hope you had fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpj1zgyfScM

And happy Indepedence day to you guys south of the border in 2 days  :toothy10:

Right back at-ya buddy  :eek:ccasion14:

We avoided the crowds trying to see  Sarah McLachlan (and a bazillion other bands) playing on the hill and instead went on a steam train ride with the boy.  Then a nice afternoon relaxing in the backyard with some neighbors kids playing and getting into trouble.  Showed off Kashmir - that thing glows in bright sunlight!

All and all a fun day.

Glad to see some fellow canucks on this board!

So how many of you were watching the NHL draft (while playing your guitars, of course!)

Happy Canada day to my friends in the Great White North!

Have you see the William Shatner spin on I am Canadian?  Awesome!

Anyone want to go to Tim Hortons for me, eh?

sundin4prez said:
leafs got komisarick!!!!

Sorry to say, they wsted thier money ...

Ever since his injury, and pounding by Lucic, the only thing he's good for is shot-blocking.  In fact, (if this stat existed), he's probably assisted on more goals for the opposition than anyone else 'cause his passing is TERRIBLE.

Good luck ... and you Leaf fans thought Mcabe was bad ........

^^^^^^^^

although i tend to agree with you this signing gives us leaf fans a glimmer of hope that we will put up a fight game in and game out..... with colton orr being signed it means that shenn will not have to fight any more (thank god)...... GO LEAFS GO!!!

Oh and what a Canada day it was!  Stuck under the hood of my Grand Am replacing a lower intake manifold gasket...hehe

Also...

LETS GO OILERS LETS GO!  I'm cautiously excited with this Nikolai Khabibulin deal, minus the having to go to google to spell his name right...

Also...

Happy 4th of July to you in the States!

I have no beef with Canadians at all - the few I've met have been great people.

But... why is it that when anything 'Canadian' pops up I immediately think of the South Park song about the place (not kiddie friendly so I won't even post the song title here!)? :sad1: :icon_biggrin:

Hope you had a good day ... I bet you guys know how to party when the sun is out and the weather's fine. :headbang: :icon_thumright:

Back