Votes: 2 3.4%
  • teaz555

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • markoooooo

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ended up voting for the Blackburst.
It was a really tough call between DocNrocks blue Strat though.
I actually like the blue Strat better personally, but the components of the blackburst Strat just seem to compliment each other so well, and the whole thing just "flows".
Taez555 would be my third choice.

Hannaugh's blueburst LP is amazing, but i have to give my vote to a Strat...

Sorry guys, i really can't get into Marko's VIP at all. It's just too "gaudy" looking for me.

I hope some of these guitars will re-appear in future competitions - some of these are my favorite guitars ever on the forum.

line6man said:
Sorry guys, i really can't get into Marko's VIP at all. It's just too "gaudy" looking for me.

Huh?   :icon_scratch:  The VIP is a tobacco burst... about as un-gaudy as it gets.  And both the ones you like had flashy blue dye on quilt!

tfarny said:
I hope some of these guitars will re-appear in future competitions - some of these are my favorite guitars ever on the forum.

they can re-enter as long as they do not win.

dbw said:
line6man said:

Huh?   :icon_scratch:  The VIP is a tobacco burst... about as un-gaudy as it gets.  And both the ones you like had flashy blue dye on quilt!

+2

dbw said:
line6man said:

Maybe gaudy isnt the right word then.

Tobacco burst is one of my favorite finishes actually.
I guess having the cream and gold just gives me too much visual detail with the tobacco burst and the brown neckwood.
If it had black binding/pickup rings/switch tip and either chrome or black hardware, i think i would like it alot better.

line6man said:
dbw said:
line6man said:

Maybe gaudy isnt the right word then.

Tobacco burst is one of my favorite finishes actually.
I guess having the cream and gold just gives me too much visual detail with the tobacco burst and the brown neckwood.
If it had black binding/pickup rings/switch tip and either chrome or black hardware, i think i would like it alot better.

I think you mean "bling bling" rather than gaudy.  I sometimes get turned off by gold hardware too.  I think it looks good on Marko's though.  His is tough competition!

dmraco said:
ocguy106 said:
I won't be winning but I am happy to have gotten 3 votes so far

you got mine...how did you get that color in the middle?

It is Warmoth's Caribbean Burst I personally think it is there best finish followed by Bengal Burst.

I voted for my own, :tard: but I can't argue with those that are ahead.  Sweet guitars all.  Tough competition.  Perhaps it might be easier in the upcoming months.  :laughing7:

Back