Guitar Neck Identifying help

Hello all, I need help once again figuring the specs on a part. My uncle passed away a while back and I've recently obtained some unfinished projects so I've been having to hunt on what exactly I have. I know this is the hombre model, 24 frets, pretty sure fretboard is dark indian rosewood, not exactly sure on neck wood, the head stock finish I assume is flamed maple, help me piece the rest of it together. Wanting to most likely sell as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4615.jpg
    IMG_4615.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_4622.jpg
    IMG_4622.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4617.jpg
    IMG_4617.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4620.jpg
    IMG_4620.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 154
Neck meat looks like (white) korina/limba, but could maybe be light coloured mahogany under vintage tint(?) The grain on the headstock veneer doesn't look like maple to me - possibly figured limba/koa/mahogany? Probably a rosewood board. Untidy nut(!)

The other specs you can see, though it's an LP neck, not a hombre. SRV contour, 10" straight board radius, nominal 1 5/8" nut width if I'm reading that correctly as 1.622.

I think Fat Pete is probably right on about the woods. board is definitely rosewood and I think the headstock veneer is a figured variety of the neck wood. Neck is some sort of mahogany or mahogany variant.

My guess would be the neck shaft is white korina (limba) and the headstock veneer is Koa, with a rosewood fingerboard.

Back