Greetings Music Lovers

stratamania

Mythical Status
Greetings, I just joined the forum.

Yesterday, I finally got around to placing an order from Warmoth. I have a nice showcase neck and body incoming.  :cool01:

If you recognise my username, you may have seen it on TGP or the Fractal Forum.

Looking forward to sharing the build with you.

Welcome to the forum!

I do recognize the name, although I don't spend as much time at those forums as I do here.

We're looking forward to your build, too. Lotsa pictures is always good.

Cagey said:
Welcome to the forum!

I do recognize the name, although I don't spend as much time at those forums as I do here.

We're looking forward to your build, too. Lotsa pictures is always good.

Thanks Cagey, I will be starting a build thread, and un boxing as it occurs, so there will be lots of photos and so on. I may even do some videos...

Nice! That's a sweet piece of quilt. You're going to be so pleased when you see that little lovely in real life. Warmoth does excellent finish work.

Cagey said:
Nice! That's a sweet piece of quilt. You're going to be so pleased when you see that little lovely in real life. Warmoth does excellent finish work.

Thanks I am really looking forward to this  :blob7:

Ddbltrbl said:
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you do with that quilt! :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks for the welcome.

Inside tip there will be no deliberate relic moves done and hopefully no accidental ones.

:eek:ccasion14:

Order on its way to the UK.

Philadelphia, PA, United States 14/08/2013 8:26 Departure Scan

Well my order was delivered in the UK today. Well done UPS and Warmoth, it only left the US yesterday and Warmoth the day before. That happened far faster than expected.

Unfortunately the just arrived unboxing thread with photos will have to wait 10 days to a fortnight as I am away for work at the moment.

Nice! Takes a lot longer than that to get things to me, and I live here. In a major metropolitan area.

Back