Seasonal Greetings 2021...

stratamania

Mythical Status
Seasonal greetings to all forum members, happy holidays, merry Christmas and have a good New Year 2022 in whatever way you celebrate or recognise this time of the year.

stratamania said:
Seasonal greetings to all forum members, happy holidays, merry Christmas and have a good New Year 2022 in whatever way you celebrate or recognise this time of the year.
And the same to you, I wish you a safe, healthy and prosperous holiday season and 2022. Thank you so much for all of your help this year. Your wisdom is greatly appreciate.

Happy festivities to all  :headbang:

Last year i tried to go for a jaunty Christmas day hike but it didn't go well. i got to the trail and started hikering through the woods. i don't know how much actual time passed because there aren't clocks in nature, but I started to get tired after about 10 minutes I estimate, and i didn't see anyone. I took a rest on a log and started looking at the hiking magazine i got at the outdoorsman store I got my supplies (boots, bandana, crumbly snacks that taste like gerbal food). i didn't realize until I tried to hike, but hiking is just walking, except they try to sell you expensive shoes, and a walking stick, and a hiking hat.

thats like if you said swimming was called Watering, and you made people buy an inner tube that was $150, and you made them subscribe to Watering Monthly, and told them the best oceans to go in.

i aint falling for that nonsense this year. This Xmas my nephew and i are gonna camp out in the yard and fall asleep to the sound of the moon. Play some Scrabble or something wholesome. Believe it or not it's gonna be like 65 of the degrees (F) Saturday here in The Louie.

Speaking of gifts and presents (festive traditions), i am excited cuz i already have a Memory Mattress and a Gravity Blanket. I asked my GF (short for girlfriend) for a Time Pillow and Pajamas of Truth. once those are in my inventory ill finally be able to perform The Summoning

What did y'all ask for this seasonal gift season?

Here's a little toast I offer every Yule.
It has a much better effect among a somewhat rowdy crowd of revelers.

So the shortest day came, and the year died, And everywhere down the centuries
of the snow-white world
Came people singing, dancing,
To drive the dark away.
They lighted candles in the winter trees;
They hung their homes with evergreen: They burned beseeching fires all night long
To keep the year alive.

And when the new year's sunshine blazed awake They shouted, revelling.

Through all the frosty ages you can bear them echoing, behind us...

LISTEN!

All the long echoes sing the same delight, This shortest day,

As promise wakens in the sleeping land. They carol, feast, give thanks,

And dearly love their friends, and hope for peace.
And so do we, here, now-
This year and every year.
Welcome. Yule!

godjul2013.jpg

Indeed! Best holiday celebrations / rest to y'all :)

Attached, a post solstice mead we setup last night (our beekeeping guru's honey, we didn't collect any in a first season; as the girls will need everything they stored to get through winter).

Attachments

• 16403537112320.jpg
    16403537112320.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 85
Thanking you! Merry Christmas to all of you. I continue to learn a lot from this group. Gave myself a comfortable futon for the holidays, a great step up from a cot and I am already sleeping better, have some time off of work, practicing guitar everyday, and planning a future trip to Japan when the time comes that I can go. I am grateful for a lot. This forum one of the things I am grateful for. Best to all of you all over the world.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the forum members and guys and girls at Warmoth :eek:ccasion14:

Wishing a most excellent New Year to my musical brethren.  May yours be healthy & happy.  And may 2022 register far below the previous two on the sux meter.

Bill, tgo

Lbpesq said:
Wishing a most excellent New Year to my musical brethren.  May yours be healthy & happy.  And may 2022 register far below the previous two on the sux meter.

Bill, tgo

Awesome sentiment, agreeing a 2022 with less sux would sure be nice.

Just because the calendar changes to another year, I am not presuming any difference.  The same wrong decisions made last year that made it suck will be made again next year at the minimum

Back