GOOD LUCK USA!!!!!

NonsenseTele said:
baskruit said:
LOL. great pic.

Baskruit, on 74 was The Clockwork Orange, last Eurocup was The Magic Orange, how is it being called now??? :)
The Flying Dutch???

We're the orange lions.

148.JPG

SustainerPlayer said:
Sorry for Ghana. Greatest steal in the history of football I guess.  :tard:

However... if you miss a penalty in the last minute of the extra play...... you are basically giving it away...

Marko said:
SustainerPlayer said:

However... if you miss a penalty in the last minute of the extra play...... you are basically giving it away...

That does not take away from what Luis Suarez did was totally unsportsmanlike. If you start accepting things like that as "OK" - then there is really no point in calling it a sport any more.

SustainerPlayer said:
Marko said:
SustainerPlayer said:

That does not take away from what Luis Suarez did was totally unsportsmanlike. If you start accepting things like that as "OK" - then there is really no point in calling it a sport any more.
Good point. Hadn't he used his hands, then Ghana would have scored.

baskruit said:
SustainerPlayer said:
Good point. Hadn't he used his hands, then Ghana would have scored.

Well, even if Uruguay hits the final match (what is doubtfull) he probably won't be able to play, I believe they'll give them a bigger Punishement than the usual 1 game for the red card, specially because the WC is in Africa and he took out the last african team of the Cup, there will be a big pressure to punish him as example...

Fantastic and convincing display by the German team. Great game - and not marred by referee faults and unfair behaviour.  :icon_thumright:

They completed blocked Messi playing with 3 guys marking him very good! the always passed by the first 2, but was lead to the third, who took the ball...

Germany played so cold and deadly, Argentina had no chance... Sad because it was the last team playing forward and open... But Germany is playing beautifull too... seems like semi-finals and the final are going to be awesome!!!

Back on the internet - and boy what a game Uruguay-Ghana was! Very exciting stuff. I think Ghana played very very well but Uruguay were still the slightly better team. Nerves got to Ghana in the end I think, and a very ugly hands.

Was at work for Holland-Brazil, still haven't seen Holland play a single game in this tournament! Annoying.

Germany will probably win the cup. The way they have annihilated England and Argentina! I don't think I've ever been this impressed by a team in a tournament at this level.

I got a migraine just in time for the Paraguay-Spain game, so my memories of that are pretty incoherent. But I think it's clear that without David Villa, Spain would not have left their group and they have no chance against Germany.

Klose will definitely pass Ronaldo as top WC scorer this year! Looking forward to a Germany-Uruguay final :)

if Germany beats the Netherlands, there will be another 20 years of national mourning, so, please, let Germany win! :laughing7:

baskruit said:
kboman said:
Germany will probably win the cup.
I'm afraid you're right.

Marko is a lot confident about Holland be able to play against Germany... I hope he's right, I just don't want to see a already champion team winning again and I say the same in 2014... Taking from the count Uruguay, who won last time in 1950

great match, and i'm about as far from a soccer fan as i could be. a friend of mine has been pulling for the netherlands since he was little, so i know he's enjoying this

ORANJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blob7:  :blob7:  :blob7:

Marko WILL be a happy camper today...  :eek:ccasion14:

OzziePete said:
ORANJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blob7:  :blob7:  :blob7:

Marko WILL be a happy camper today...  :eek:ccasion14:

I'm buggin him right now about the party to watch the final.  :icon_thumright:

Back