*GONE* FREE stuff (limit one per continental US address)

Day-mun

Thinning out the used spare parts again, and I would like to pass them on to you guys (if you want them).  In order to spread the wealth, I shall ship (at my expense) only one item per address located in the lower 48 States. Still first-come/first-served; PM me your address, the item number you want, and ONE (only one)  runner-up item number for a second chance in case your first choice is gone.

#1 GONE

#2 GONE

#3 GONE

#4 GONE

#5 GONE

#6 GONE

#7 GONE

Good luck early-birds!

Attachments

• IMG_20170706_085338.jpg
    IMG_20170706_085338.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 328
Sweden isn't part of the lower 48 states is it? No?
Dang!

Anohoo, some guys here will get some sweet stuff. Bravo! :eek:ccasion14:

Logrinn said:
Sweden isn't part of the lower 48 states is it? No?
Dang!

Anohoo, some guys here will get some sweet stuff. Bravo! :eek:ccasion14:

Pretty sure Australia isn't either  :laughing7:

Sorry, brothers.  :dontknow:

Also, as always, your address will be kept burn-after-reading secret; it will not be shared with anyone wishing to flood your mailbox with junk-mail, etc..

Very cool that you're doing this, I don't see anything I need, but thanks for the offer!

ragamuffin said:
... I don't see anything I need, but thanks for the offer!

Not even curious about the vintage pearl Tele pickguard for that Squier ya just picked up? It would look sweet with a P-90 neck pickup someday. (-Knowing Squier, it is probs already universally routed.)

Day-mun said:
ragamuffin said:

Not even curious about the vintage pearl Tele pickguard for that Squier ya just picked up? It would look sweet with a P-90 neck pickup someday. (-Knowing Squier, it is probs already universally routed.)

Haha I would have been but I already ordered one. :laughing11:

ragamuffin said:
Day-mun said:
ragamuffin said:

Haha I would have been but I already ordered one. :laughing11:

Sheesh! Too little, too late! Sorry, dude!

PM me if you think you might want it; it is free, after all. This day and age, ya gotta have choices; totally okay to take it to maybe use later.

Back