Time for more Paying it Forward

Day-mun

Everyone likes FREE stuff, and I like friends getting what they like. So, as per usual, PM me with requests and I will ship item(s) to the first continental US mailing address(es) received. Nothing too exciting, just a few odds-n-ends:

ALL GONE! -SEE YA NEXT TIME I CLEAN OUT THE PARTS BIN!

Very cool idea.  Perhaps I should do something like this to thin out my parts bin, lol.  Seriously, though, quite kind of you.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks, Doc! I gotta be honest, though, it isn't an original idea if my own; I was moved by TonyFlyingSquirrel's paying it forward threads here in the FS/FT category when I first started "hanging out" here at unofficial W. I thought "How very cool", then I decided I could easily do the same. The warm fuzzies I get from helping a brother out is definitely worth the cost of shipping.

Thanks. Sometimes I wish I had a bit more to put up for grabs; TFS handed off a wireless system a while back. -To Bagman67, who it turn gifted it to a kid-turned-adult who came up through the foster system no less! -Now that's commendable!  :headbang1:

Btw, ya need anything, writtenloudly? -Don't hesitate to ask!  :toothy10:

The kid at church who ended up with my POD XT Live when I bought my HD500X was pretty stoked too.
I had asked our worship pastor to find a kind who is showing initiative and ambition, but humility, and who has a tangible need.
Despite losing my dad on Feb 2nd, 2014, I've had a blessed year as I look back at the year, as I inherited a house in Ca. that was paid for.  I sold it in Oct, bought my first home here in Wa. in November, and find a lot of joy in giving help where I can.

I look at it this way.  Everything I have, life itself, family, friends, and even possessions are a gift from my Creator, and from the hard work of my family.  It can all be taken away just as easily as it was given to me, so better to give it away piece by piece to service real needs of others.  You serve yourself best when you serve others first.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I look at it this way.  Everything I have, life itself, family, friends, and even possessions are a gift from my Creator, and from the hard work of my family.  It can all be taken away just as easily as it was given to me, so better to give it away piece by piece to service real needs of others.  You serve yourself best when you serve others first.

Exactly! Spot-on!  :hello2:

(...By the way, to those who've PM'd me with addresses, your freebies went out today.  :icon_thumright:)

image.jpg

Back