*GONE* (in the continental US) No-Logo JM bridge & trem

Day-mun

To the first continental US address PM'd to me, I shall ship (FREE of charge) a gently used No-Logo Jazzmaster/Jaguar tremolo tailpiece with (new) mounting screws, trem arm (aged tip), AP Buzz-Stop bar (optional), and a jazz/jag bridge with deep-grooved (-not the threaded-rod type) height-adjustable barrel saddles.

This trem works well and returns to pitch nicely. Only letting it go because I replaced it with a Logo tailpiece & mustang bridge. You'll have to source your own thimbles. Not gonna bother posting pics; if ya want it, ya already know what it looks like.

As it turns out, and also thanks to Mr Day-mun's generosity, I just happen to have a set of US thimbles to go with the Jazz/Jag bridge he is giving away to a deserving home. I'll send them along free to the lucky recipient of the Bridge/Tremolo package.  :icon_thumright:

How cool is that!? Thanks, BigSteve22! Now it will be a total package!

Even if one was thinking of going with a more expensive system (like Mastery or Fender AVRI, etc.),  I'm thinking this could get the build off the ground in a respectable  (and playable) manner, then later, get changed out, -once the funding for the primo system comes available. Or install it for keeps. Either way, just hoping it will help someone out.

...it is hard to believe that there are no offset builds out there needing a bridge/tailpiece.

-If you're building a Jazzmaster or Jaguar, don't be shy; I don't share names or addresses with anyone else (except in this case, I would pass it on to BigSteve22 if the thimbles he's donating are required).

...no bites on this freebie as of yet. Oh, well. If I don't get some interest from forumites soon, I may donate it to the local music store (which is more like the local guitar junkyard; there are parts and gutted bodies laying on every counter lol!).

PM received, and the address is already on the package! -Sounds like it is gonna go to a good home!

Day-mun said:
PM received, and the address is already on the package! -Sounds like it is gonna go to a good home!

Kudos to you for bringing more joy to the guitar community. Excellent :icon_thumright:

Back