Gold - Rio Grande TX/BBQ Set **NEW PRICE**

MN_JDTele

I have a like new set of 4-conductor Rio Grande TX/BBQ humbuckers for sale.  I had these in my VIP before swapping for a set of Duncan 59's.  Killer pups!  I still have a set in my JD tele and LOVE them.  Just have no use for this set right now.  They are $318 thru rio grande, and hard to find elsewhere from what I see.  I would like $190 $175 + shipping for mine.  Will take pictures tonight...but like I said, they are damn near new.

:guitaristgif:

EDIT - Also throwing in 2 - 500K Push Push pots from warmoth! http://www.warmoth.com/Push-Push-Pot-500k-with-DPDT-Switch-On-On-P732C74.aspx

Pickups015.jpg

Man, I'd scoop these up in a minute if I was looking for 2 gold hums.  These are amazing pups.

They are some hot pickups.  Killer in the right guitar  :headbang1:  Hopefully someone here can use them!

Man...if they only weren't gold! I guess you could scuff off the plating! I just installed a BBQ bucker in a Tele Thinline I built as a suggestion from a friend...had little idea of what I'd get and MAN! I am sold on these pickups now!

MN_JDTele said:
Bump...  Feel free to PM offers and we'll talk.  Headed to ebay next week

You still go the Rio Grande set? What's the best you can do on them? I might be able to use them. Thanks.

Zaman said:
MN_JDTele said:
Bump...  Feel free to PM offers and we'll talk.  Headed to ebay next week

You still go the Rio Grande set? What's the best you can do on them? I might be able to use them. Thanks.

Just wanted to be sure you saw my PM...

Glad these finally found a home. My wallet really thanks you, I don't know how much longer I could have held out  :icon_thumright:

I am glad too!!  Now if I could just clear out the set of '59 duncans and my neck, I will be all set!!

Back