Girls and Guitars.

slashgnr88

My wonderful girlfriend decided she wanted to learn guitar night. Turns out she is a fudging natural. She picked up some 12 bar blues like it was second nature while playing my number one guitar Tiffany. To me this is proof that there is a god.

Now I am quite a few beers deep but this is about the best thing ever to me right now!!!!!

laleh.jpg

Dude, what are you doing posting on this forum when you have that going on?

Get your freakin' priorities straight, brother.  Seriously.

:icon_scratch: I don't know what it is, But I have a Lust / Love for Tele's now.  :icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• Blonde Tele.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 681
Slash, thats a nice neck and body, I mean really nice, the guitar looks good too

Sorry, someone was gonna say it, might as well be me

Is that a smoke detector way up there on the wall? It's a great time to check the batteries, Christmas trees can be highly flammable!

Max said:
Is that a smoke detector way up there on the wall? It's a great time to check the batteries, Christmas trees can be highly flammable!
It looks more like a doorbell, unless it's an older model that also has a carbon monoxide detector.

Haha indeed yall must be getting old. She is 22 haha

Dangerous: I am with you on the guns!!!! Nothing better than a girl with a gun/guitar. this girl actually will go hunting with me as well! we went to the shooting range recently together and she ran a few clips through my AR-15. the smile on her face was priceless. haha

Yep - it was the tele chick / child that was, well, looking like a child.

Yours is still a bit young for me mind you...

slashgnr88 said:
Haha indeed yall must be getting old. She is 22 haha

Dangerous: I am with you on the guns!!!! Nothing better than a girl with a gun/guitar. this girl actually will go hunting with me as well! we went to the shooting range recently together and she ran a few clips through my AR-15. the smile on her face was priceless. haha
:icon_thumright:

haha after looking at the tele chick.....gona have to agree. kinda even looks young for me as a 23yr old

what's too young?! it's just a number. "rekt het niet scheurt het wel''. Don't see the problem ;)

Orpheo said:
what's too young?! it's just a number. "rekt het niet scheurt het wel''. Don't see the problem ;)
Hear hear I agree  :icon_thumright: 

Gee sorry guys ...  But I reckon the Blonde Tele is older than the OP pic

OK, since I upset some people  :doh:
This pic is just for .... pabloman, Mayfly by VOX & Justatele  :laughing7: :laughing3: :laughing11: .... enjoy it guys  :icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• Granny.jpg
    Granny.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 322
Back