Girls and Guitars.

Updown said:
Orpheo said:
what's too young?! it's just a number. "rekt het niet scheurt het wel''. Don't see the problem ;)
Hear hear I agree  :icon_thumright: 

Gee sorry guys ...  But I reckon the Blonde Tele is older than the OP pic

OK, since I upset some people  :doh:
This pic is just for .... pabloman, Mayfly by VOX & Justatele  :laughing7: :laughing3: :laughing11: .... enjoy it guys  :icon_biggrin:
crackup.gif

Make a comment about a girl with a tele that looks 14 and get your eyes abused.
sheesh what is this forum coming too?
:binkybaby: :eek:ccasion14:

Orpheo said:
what's too young?! it's just a number. "rekt het niet scheurt het wel''. Don't see the problem ;)

hahahahahaha... ok, ik zal er niet weer over beginnen!! ;)

Marko said:
Orpheo said:

hahahahahaha... ok, ik zal er niet weer over beginnen!! ;)

onze relatie is over, na vijf jaar. ik mag er dus grapjes over maken ;)

oh jammer zeg...
werd ze te oud voor jou smaak ;)  :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue:

Hehe! I was, too. But, eventually I couldn't help myself. Figgered if it was on YouTube, it couldn't be too bizarre. Turns out it's a Frank Zappa tune. No video to speak of, just the album cover.

Updown said:
Orpheo said:
Hear hear I agree  :icon_thumright: 

Gee sorry guys ...  But I reckon the Blonde Tele is older than the OP pic

OK, since I upset some people  :doh:
This pic is just for .... pabloman, Mayfly by VOX & Justatele  :laughing7: :laughing3: :laughing11: .... enjoy it guys  :icon_biggrin:

That's gee'in me the boke.

Gee thanks guys, I had to Google Translate what was said in some posts.  :icon_scratch:

Jusatele said:
Make a comment about a girl with a tele that looks 14 and get your eyes abused.
sheesh what is this forum coming too?
:binkybaby: :eek:ccasion14:
So Solly  :icon_biggrin:

pabloman said:
Now that's what I'm talkin about! I love when she takes her dentures out.

What really cracks me up   is that the 'Granny' pic was for 3 people ..... YET it's been enlarged by 9 people
Own up you others !!

Where as the others I posted have had over 100 on each one.

I rest my case  :icon_biggrin:

Girls & Guitars are just like good artwork !!

Attachments

• Guitar Art.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 435
I'm kinda disappointed in you guys. Here we have a thread called "Girls and Guitars" with 3 pages of almost entirely quotes of other posts, quotes of quotes, and quotes of quotes of quotes of posts. But how about some more pictures of girls and guitars!

Attachments

• The Donnas.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,017
Well, unsurprisingly, a great number of the girl/guitar photos you can find aren't exactly G-rated. But, if you're interested, Google is your friend. There are a great number of inspiring shots of girls and guitars here.

Back