GAS Alert!!!!

Marko said:
the rosewood twins!!

September62009024.jpg

Now I've got a Rosewoody... no pics though. thank god..

yes flamed and has the orange streaking that i love in korina. i wish my telecaster looked like that

dNA said:
mgaut051 said:

What is that?

It's black korina w/ a clear gloss finish. You can see all the details here.

Y'know, if someone doesn't know how to create a link or is simply too lazy to do so, you can always find out Warmoth's body/neck serial number by right-clicking on the image and displaying the image's info. Then, you can go to the Warmoth site and enter it into the Showcase's search field. If it hasn't been sold, the body/neck's page will show up and you can learn/drool/buy/whatever.

Cagey said:
Y'know, if someone doesn't know how to create a link or is simply too lazy to do so, you can always find out Warmoth's body/neck serial number by right-clicking on the image and displaying the image's info. Then, you can go to the Warmoth site and enter it into the Showcase's search field. If it hasn't been sold, the body/neck's page will show up and you can learn/drool/buy/whatever.

I could do that, but i'd have spent a lot more energy than I did getting someone else to do it. :p

That thing is doubley as beautiful because it has no routing done yet. The things i would do if i just had money lying around.

dNA said:
That thing is doubley as beautiful because it has no routing done yet. The things i would do if i just had money lying around.

You and me, both. But, then I don't know where I'd put them all.

why are all the best woods used for strat or tele bodies?
i would love to see wood like that on a jazzmaster or a soloist or something

Patrick said:
why are all the best woods used for strat or tele bodies?
i would love to see wood like that on a jazzmaster or a soloist or something
Simply put, strats and teles are what sells the most.

But Warmoth will build other bodies with those woods, you just have to order it.

pt1870A.jpg

Oh boy - the tele I didn't dream I dreamt of ... or something ...  :toothy10:

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=pt1870

SustainerPlayer said:
pt1870A.jpg

Oh boy - the tele I didn't dream I dreamt of ... or something ...  :toothy10:

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=pt1870

That's original, isn't it? These guys must lay awake at night, plotting and planning how to create something nobody could resist even if it weren't on their bucket list.

Damn, to bad this is gone. I went looking for it, gonna pull the trigger as soon as I found it, but alas....it's gone... :doh:
ps4952A.jpg

Pyrodan said:
Can you imagine if someone stuck a pickguard on that beauty  :sad: I think I would die a little inside...

about as much as i'd die if they put a floyd

Back