GAS Alert!!!!

Not to tempt anyone but the quilt maple top unique choice section was replenished a few days ago and there are still many very interesting looking pieces.

WOW... :eek:
183428141_4203778543005943_8784665868373788593_n.jpg

With a variety like that, it really makes me wonder how the paint department functions.  Like, how do they keep all that paint mixed and ready to go?  How do they keep the gun clean between guitars?  How do they do that???

Mayfly said:
With a variety like that, it really makes me wonder how the paint department functions.  Like, how do they keep all that paint mixed and ready to go?  How do they keep the gun clean between guitars?  How do they do that???
It's a mystery that is too complex to unravel... :eek:

If you missed out last time... a few more Chechen up in the showcase.

Attachments

• vms17916a.JPG
    vms17916a.JPG
    636.9 KB · Views: 123
ALERT! ALERT! Lots of "R&D" necks with fancy inlays up in the showcase. This one really calls to me, but since it's not a 59' roundback I must resist.

EROOu4P.jpg

I thought about it, but the customs I want to build still come in at < $500 and I have plans drawn up for those.

Though that Warmoth with the split-block did catch my eye for quite a few minutes :)

I think he's wondering what shop produced the bodies, not what technology delivered the pixels.

Mayfly said:
I think he's wondering what shop produced the bodies, not what technology delivered the pixels.

It's from the Warmoth Instagram. :) These will be posted for sale next week. Been scrounging to get stuff on the Showcase. These were planned as a 40th Anniversary release that didn't happen...

Along with the R&D stuff there will also be some "scratch and dent" stuff hitting the showcase today and next week.

Wolff05 said:
Mayfly said:

It's from the Warmoth Instagram. :) These will be posted for sale next week. Been scrounging to get stuff on the Showcase. These were planned as a 40th Anniversary release that didn't happen...

Along with the R&D stuff there will also be some "scratch and dent" stuff hitting the showcase today and next week.

I wondered if they might be something related to 40th anniversary. I am not an Instagram or Facebook follower so don't tend to see things there.

I will keep an eye on the showcase.

Back