GAS Alert!!!!

Cagey said:
Dunno. It's already only 3lbs., 4oz. That's pretty light.

Not a fan of the f-hole, though. They're the electric guitar equivalent of automobile tail fins.

I think f-holes just suit some guitars--archtops, hollowbodies, anything with lots o' chrome and shiny dodads--better than others. And tailfins are cool! This totally gets me GASsing:

1962_Cadillac_Series_62_Convertible_For_Sale_Rear_resize.jpg

E.G. Jones said:
Cagey said:

Not a fan of the f-hole, though. They're the electric guitar equivalent of automobile tail fins.

I think f-holes just suit some guitars--archtops, hollowbodies, anything with lots o' chrome and shiny dodads--better than others. And tailfins are cool! This totally gets me GASsing:

You wanted tail fins, you got 'em:

caddyguitar.jpg

...And honey we don't have to drive it
we can park it out in back
and have a party in your pink cadillac...

CrackedPepper said:
E.G. Jones said:
Cagey said:

caddyguitar.jpg
And it's got a Floyd.... :headbang:

that's not GAS  - it's a plugin electric vehicle - see the power cable retrofitted to the gas tank filler?

swarfrat said:
that's not GAS  - it's a plugin electric vehicle - see the power cable retrofitted to the gas tank filler?
Damn, they're even trying to make guitar players go green....Screw that, "give me fuel, give me fire, giveme that which I desire".....Boooooom, yeahhhhhhheehhhh..... :headbang1:

DangerousR6 said:
swarfrat said:
Damn, they're even trying to make guitar players go green....Screw that, "give me fuel, give me fire, giveme that which I desire".....Boooooom, yeahhhhhhheehhhh..... :headbang1:

Obligitory.
gimme_fue.jpg

AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:
swarfrat said:

Obligitory.
gimme_fue.jpg

Oh man, I just about spit my dinner out laughing. :laughing3:

Until just now, I never put two and two together when I saw the Warmoth Kenneth Lawrence/Hetfield necks that they were referring to that Hetfield.  That is one ostentatious headstock.

CrackedPepper said:
Until just now, I never put two and two together when I saw the Warmoth Kenneth Lawrence/Hetfield necks that they were referring to that Hetfield.  That is one ostentatious headstock.
I have one..... :headbang1:
index.php

Firebird said:
AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:
swarfrat said:

Obligitory.
gimme_fue.jpg

Oh man, I just about spit my dinner out laughing. :laughing3:

Oh my god so funny!

CrackedPepper said:
E.G. Jones said:
Cagey said:

caddyguitar.jpg

I want one! that thing is cool as hell.

AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:
swarfrat said:

Obligitory.
gimme_fue.jpg

I'll take one:
49ae8c69.jpg

Yea!  Love that Honda!

Always wanted a Norton Commando - but was always scared that it would become a garage ornament.  The Honda might actually run  :icon_jokercolor:

Back