Funny forum stuff

Return of Guitlouie said:
Still not seeing attachments on a lot of threads.

It may not be resolved until we get back in the office on Monday.  Please bear with us.

Is this forum in any way linked to the warmoth website with coding or scripting? I swear I saw the front page 'Guitar' Icon while one of the picture heavy threads was loading. Or maybe this ginger beer has alcohol in it.

Wana's made a guitar said:
Is this forum in any way linked to the warmoth website with coding or scripting? I swear I saw the front page 'Guitar' Icon while one of the picture heavy threads was loading. Or maybe this ginger beer has alcohol in it.

Nope.  MySQL/php for Unofficial, MSSQL/ASP.Net for warmoth.

Wyliee said:

Nope.  MySQL/php for Unofficial, MSSQL/ASP.Net for warmoth.
:dontknow:

Maybe it's just the Warmoth site haunting me and telling me I need to buy a chambered black korina LP with a fireburst flamed maple top and vintage tint binding with a floyd and H-P-90-H pickup configuration and a wenge/ebony neck.  :icon_biggrin:

Maybe it's just the Warmoth site haunting me and telling me I need to buy a chambered black korina LP with a fireburst flamed maple top and vintage tint binding with a floyd and H-P-90-H pickup configuration and a wenge/ebony neck.  :icon_biggrin:

Nah, that's just common sense talking.

kboman said:

Damn, I wish common sense would tell me to get a job.

kboman said:

No no, common sense should give you one. You clearly need one to pay for the LP, so it's just common sense you get one. See how it works?  :icon_jokercolor:

kboman said:
kboman said:

No no, common sense should give you one. You clearly need one to pay for the LP, so it's just common sense you get one. See how it works?  :icon_jokercolor:
''This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes''- Monty Python and the holy grail.

kboman said:
kboman said:

''This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes''- Monty Python and the holy grail.
Ni

Back