FS: Warmoth VINTAGE Tele Body. Butterscotch Blonde Ash.

RockStarNick

FOR SALE:  Warmoth "Vintage Style" Telecaster Body.  Butterscotch Blonde Ash. UNLOADED.

I'm selling this killer Warmoth tele body - unloaded. Started this project, and after a year, just never got around to finishing it.  (With a 2-month old daughter, I just don't have the time for projects like I used to...) Amazing looking hunk of wood here. 2-Piece center seamed Ash, with a beautiful translucent Butterscotch Blonde finish.

This body is in almost like-new condition. I briefly had a neck attached to it for setup, but it has never been gigged, and barely played.  I will say this - when it was together for a brief moment, it sounded AWESOME.  Really, really resonant piece of wood. And at 4 Pounds 3 ounces, it's an ideal medium weight - enough mass to give some real beef to the tone, but still easy on the back.

Holes have been drilled for pick guard, control plate, strap buttons, and Electrosocket screws.  Ferrules installed and ready to go.

PLEASE NOTE: This sale is for the body only - pickguard, hardware and electronics will NOT be included. Shown only for visual reference.

New, this body would cost around $400 new. ($378 + Shipping)

Save some cash and get this one for $320 SHIPPED

9669283694_2903327ae3_b.jpg

9669280834_3408880cd0_c.jpg

9666049407_6c2243223f_b.jpg

Note: The only other sign of being "non-mint" is a very minor finish blem on the upper horn. It's under the clear coat, and isn't going to chip or spread. I tried to highlight it in this photo, but in person, it's very hard to notice. 
9666050299_07dbccec8f_b.jpg

Back