FS: Pickups, mainly

tfarny

Master Member
1. Dimarzio Area t neck pickup, perfect condition $50
2. Bill Lawrence "Keystone" single coil tele neck pickup, w/ plastic non-conductive cover (looks like a classic tele pup), $30 - this is a very strat-like clear toned pickup unlike a typical tele neck pup. If you want the look of the tele neck pup but not the sound, this is a good choice.
3. Warmoth hybrid tele pickguard routed for tele neck pickup in white pearl, not a scratch. $25 - make an offer for a pup and the guard together!

Above items are all new-appearing.

4. Duncan Jazz neck humbucker, 4 conductor, decent leads, non f-spaced, black bobbins. Appearance: used but pretty good. $50.
5. Duncan Pearly Gates Bridge humbucker with an A4 magnet swapped in to firm up the low end and give it a bit more snap. I much prefer this to the stock A2 magnet. very short leads (will need splicing), 4 conductor, heavily used (scratched, old) appearance, black bobbins, perfect functionality. I'm sure it won't sell and I'll probably use it eventually, but: $50 if you want it. It is a great pup.
6. GFS brand HH strat pickguard in BWB, standard controls. $10 but I'll only bother to ship if you are buying with one of more of the pups, in which case I'll make you a deal.

I have a neck going up for sale, too, but that'll have to wait till I get home and take some pics. Need to partially fund the 40th bday project and also clean out the drawers.
PM if interested. I'll ebay this stuff in a month or so if it doesn't sell here.

Strat neck, all maple pro construction SRV 6150 good but not professionally done nitro semi gloss. There are already pics of it here and there on the forum. I'll get it up here in a week or so. Not sure how to price it.

tfarny said:
Strat neck, all maple pro construction SRV 6150 good but not professionally done nitro semi gloss. There are already pics of it here and there on the forum. I'll get it up here in a week or so. Not sure how to price it.

I'll give you five gen-yoo-wine American dollars for it right now!  -_^

I'll take it under advisement...

will also consider trades for: tele bridge, low-wound P90 neck pickup, or a round neck dobro.

I have a new tele bridge, still in package. It's generic and the holes are different that Warmoth-style drilling, maybe you can use?

Back