FS: Godin LGX-SA Flame Maple, MIDI built in for Roland Synth

partialdoctor

I've been fretting over the decision to let this one go, but our current place is small and the CEO (my wife) has deemed that we need to downsize the collection if I want to continue to make new guitars. Thus, it goes. This is probably the most versatile guitar I've ever owned. The two duncan humbuckers sound great and the in between positions (2 and 4) have some nice quack. It will do everything from blues to metal. It has a Piezo bridge and a seperate EQ for that output and they sound great. The guitar also has a built in MIDI pickup and has a 13 pin midi output jack allowing it to be plugged straight in to a Roland guitar synth. The tracking is WAY better than the roland pickup as well. As you can see, it has a nice AAA flame maple top finished in a nice burst with a black gloss back. The neck is chunky, but feels amazing and thr ebony fretboard is very fast. Has locking Godin tuners. Wait, why am I selling this thing again? DAMNIT!
It is in superb condition except for a little wear on the pickup covers (could easily buff out)

Price $1000 includes nice Godin hard shell case

Attachments

• Godin1.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 379
  • Gogin2.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 378
  • Godin3.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 355
  • Godin5.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 378
Back