FS: Fender Strat Body (Custom Paint), Warmoth Strat Necks

aeroic

Fender Strat body painted by Tony DeLacugo:  I have a custom painted by Tony DeLacugo (http://www.tdlguitars.com) Fender Stratocaster body.  It is an alder body that came from a Fender Roadhouse strat from 1999.  It's in really good condition, and was played and has a couple of imperfections in the paint from use.  It is definitely a looker!!!  The paint job cost approximately $400 itself, and it's not something Tony is doing much anymore.  It's one of three guitars I had him paint over the years, and looks the best of all of them!!!  I am looking for $425 + shipping / paypal fees for the guitar body and wilkinson tremelo.  Just needs a pickguard / picks and neck.  (I personally used it with the black gloss Warmoth below, and it was a shredder!!!)

strat1.jpg

strat2.jpg

strat3.jpg

strat4.jpg

Warmoth Strat Neck (Standard Thin Profile): This is a Warmoth Pro Strat Neck with a Standard Thin Profile, birdseye maple neck and fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays, clear gloss finish that has yellowed naturally over time some, drilled for schaller locking tuners, frets are 6105 nickel frets, 1 11/16" nut width, a compound 10-16" radius.  It was professionally setup by a local / luthier / guitar repair man and plays like a dream.  I am looking for $200 + shipping / paypal fees for the neck.

thin1.jpg

thin2.jpg

thin3.jpg

I know I'm a new poster.  I am aeroic on eBay with 100% positive feedback on 400+ transactions, and have tons of references on Rig-Talk for selling gear as well.

Back