Free Overnight Shipping

I'd like to just have the option for overnight shipping and to be able to pay for it.  That is NOT a current option, at least with online orders.

DocNrock said:
I'd like to just have the option for overnight shipping and to be able to pay for it.  That is NOT a current option, at least with online orders.

Thats what this topic started as, but when I started to type it I started to think "overnight would be nice, FREE overnight would be AMAZING"

But I agree. I would have paid full price for it.

I'm sure Ken has been staying awake late at night trying to come up with a brilliant marketing concept like spending $25 to ship a $25 order. Maybe he'll pay you a commission on that!

jackthehack said:
I'm sure Ken has been staying awake late at night trying to come up with a brilliant marketing concept like spending $25 to ship a $25 order. Maybe he'll pay you a commission on that!

Sweet! hahaha this idea just keeps getting better and better.

Nothing like a nice chunk of icing on the cake.

jackthehack said:

Maybe not for that, but I might pay $25 for a $300 hardware order if I need it now.

DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:

Maybe not for that, but I might pay $25 for a $300 hardware order if I need it now.

emergency jam session/gig that none of your other 20 guitars can handle? hehehe - sorry Doc. ;)

GoDrex said:
DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:

emergency jam session/gig that none of your other 20 guitars can handle? hehehe - sorry Doc. ;)

Hey, some of us do repairs/upgrades for other people using Warmoth parts and occasionally need parts quick; you CAN get expedited 2 day UPS shipping for an upcharge.

Back