Found a pic of my Old Cust Kramer

ZGOZZ

I need to scan it, wow I miss that ax...

But its a Soloist Flat Top Bodie with a Explorer neck binding all arounf the neck and head rosewood, and shark tooth type inlays..

ZGOZZ said:
I need to scan it, wow I miss that ax...

But its a Soloist Flat Top Bodie with a Explorer neck binding all arounf the neck and head rosewood, and shark tooth type inlays..
Warmoth makes the hockey stick style neck if you want to go retro, or did yours have the pointier headstock?  Make you a copy of the old Kramer...

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Calm down, you're getting a bit excited your words are mistyped :laughing7:

LOL I should not be typing when drinking. LOL :help: :dontknow: :sad1: :icon_scratch:

Here ya go....

kramer.jpg

She was active, and a lot of other tweaks. Man i wish I keep it., I wish I could get it back...

bpmorton777 said:
looks like that is totaly doable with Warmoth parts! :icon_thumright:

Brian

The neck would be the issue. Binging and the Inlay work.

But yes it can. Just would take time on the neck.

ZGOZZ said:
Here ya go....

kramer.jpg
Look like the old sustainer model..... :headbang:    And the inlays would be a difficult to get done. Probably have to order the neck with a blank fretboard and send to a custom inlay shop...

I would not try to make it look the same, but i would like the inlay work to look like this...

inlay.jpg

Similar to my old Stagemaster.  Damn I wish I'd never sold that guitar.  Mine had the HB bridge and slanted single coil neck (which was replaced with a Seymour Hot Rails).  I had also had 6100 frets put on it.

ZGOZZ said:
I would not try to make it look the same, but i would like the inlay work to look like this...

inlay.jpg
I liked the old Kramer shark tooth inlays, I always thawt they were kinda unique.... :dontknow:

Actually  wasn't a shark tooth, but the Kramer headstock shape...

DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:

inlay.jpg
I liked the old Kramer shark tooth inlays, I always thawt they were kinda unique.... :dontknow:

Actually  wasn't a shark tooth, but the Kramer headstock shape...
you are right

Back