Found a pic of my Old Cust Kramer

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
Found a pic of my Old Cust Kramer
I need to scan it, wow I miss that ax...


But its a Soloist Flat Top Bodie with a Explorer neck binding all arounf the neck and head rosewood, and shark tooth type inlays..

 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,451
ZGOZZ said:
Found a pic of my Old Cust Kramer
I need to scan it, wow I miss that ax...


But its a Soloist Flat Top Bodie with a Explorer neck binding all arounf the neck and head rosewood, and shark tooth type inlays..
Warmoth makes the hockey stick style neck if you want to go retro, or did yours have the pointier headstock?  Make you a copy of the old Kramer...
 

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Calm down, you're getting a bit excited your words are mistyped :laughing7:

LOL I should not be typing when drinking. LOL :help: :dontknow: :sad1: :icon_scratch:
 

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
Here ya go....



kramer.jpg
 

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
She was active, and a lot of other tweaks. Man i wish I keep it., I wish I could get it back...
 

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
bpmorton777 said:
looks like that is totaly doable with Warmoth parts! :icon_thumright:

Brian

The neck would be the issue. Binging and the Inlay work.

But yes it can. Just would take time on the neck.
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,451
ZGOZZ said:
Here ya go....



kramer.jpg
Look like the old sustainer model..... :headbang:    And the inlays would be a difficult to get done. Probably have to order the neck with a blank fretboard and send to a custom inlay shop...
 

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
I would not try to make it look the same, but i would like the inlay work to look like this...

inlay.jpg
 

DocNrock

Senior member
Messages
4,295
Similar to my old Stagemaster.  Damn I wish I'd never sold that guitar.  Mine had the HB bridge and slanted single coil neck (which was replaced with a Seymour Hot Rails).  I had also had 6100 frets put on it.
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,451
ZGOZZ said:
I would not try to make it look the same, but i would like the inlay work to look like this...

inlay.jpg
I liked the old Kramer shark tooth inlays, I always thawt they were kinda unique.... :dontknow:

Actually  wasn't a shark tooth, but the Kramer headstock shape...
 

ZGOZZ

Senior member
Messages
632
DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
I would not try to make it look the same, but i would like the inlay work to look like this...

inlay.jpg
I liked the old Kramer shark tooth inlays, I always thawt they were kinda unique.... :dontknow:

Actually  wasn't a shark tooth, but the Kramer headstock shape...
you are right
 
Top