Floyd Rose or traditional w/locking tuners?

chuck7 said:
Maybe you are not connected to the company, maybe you are.  Maybe you just work for some faceless mass marketing "firm" that does shitety viral marketing on the part of small vendors who have no understanding of their customers.  If you are just a guy who decided to "help" other people, here is a small tip for ya.  Its generally a bad idea to join a new forum, and as your first post try to hawk some product or other that nobody had heard of.  Especially not in a post loaded with ALL CAPS WORDS and SUPER EXCITED TONE!!! AND !!! LOTS !! OF !!!!!!!!!

Having a name that looks like it is a company ID doesn't help either.  Kinda looks like its what you use so you can give a list of all the forums you posted on to your mass marketing boss.  Then their automated system can go in and verify you did your "work" and issue you your pay. 

Forgive my enthusiasm...and, Paranoid Much?
Sheez...

Reading down through this post it seems like GDL0629 was not treated fairly by some here. I do not believe he was spamming. If we refrain from snap judgements, we can avoid running off good people prematurely; the pitfall of many other forums.

Thanks Gregg.
Because of your attention, and Brian's kindness, I decide to come back here.

Maybe I reacted a bit as well...let's just get back to being enthusiastic about gear!

Hey, I like aspects of the Floyd and Fender bridges as well...but wouldn't you want to see some of the issues with them addressed, maybe even improved upon?

Because you have continued to post, I also now believe you are not spamming.  My apologies.  I think you have to understand though why people react that way.  I personally have seen too many forum threads get polluted by garbage viral marketing.  Again, sorry for mislabeling you.  :)

It really is a great place, some people can get a bit emotionally charged at times, but music is a passionate thing & so is the gear that it takes to make it.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
It really is a great place, some people can get a bit emotionally charged at times, but music is a passionate thing & so is the gear that it takes to make it.

Exactly.  Just try saying "Flame Koa" and "dye" in the same post...

GDL06292 said:
OR saying: '59 Quilt Top Les Paul refinished in Electric Pink... 
:confused4:

So who cares about a '59 LP? Try to look forward.

Back