Flame Koa Beauty

thats a sick guitar man, i'm laughin about the assassins creed vid game  :rock-on:

i was wondering if there are restrictions for using certain woods for laminate tops on any of the warmoth body models (specifically the soloist or vip) because on the body designer there are only a select number of choices (quilt maple is not listed as a laminate possibility for the soloist, etc...)

one more quetion about this quote on the warmoth site under the laminate top description: "Of course, in carved top thicknesses, laminate tops do significantly effect the toneality of an instrument."
So will putting a laminate top on a carved top soloist significantly affect the tone?  Because in other sections it says that laminate tops dont affect the overall tone much.  thanks

D-rock said:
Fantastic build man! Just stunning. I really like flame koa...actually i am a sucker for anything that has a flame figure... but still, great job.
This. I dig anything koa. It's just a beautiful wood.

Sweet guitar!  I have never played a guitar with those kinds of frets... i can imagine that doing a fret level crown and polish would be hell!

Back