First Warmoth finally complete! Thinline

tallman

Here it is!

Swamp ash body, finished butterscotch blonde
Cream guard
Maple Warmoth pro neck
Jason Lollar p-90 set

That's awesome, man.  Are you a Lollar believer yet?  The P-90 I put in my thinline made me one.  And you have twice as many!

Yeah, Lollars are simply the best.  I absolutely LOVE both the neck AND the bridge positions on this guitar when I usually have issues with neck pup's.  I've played a tele set by him that was also unbelievable.

Dunno about Lollars being the best.  Fralin underwounds are pretty damn nice too, but thats all a matter of taste.

Speak of taste - that is one TASTEY geetar you got there.

In fact,

ITS THE TITS!~

Very cool my man!!  One question....Can you order a tele body with a strat neck pocket?  I thought that the neck pocket on the tele was more "squared off" than the strat, or vice versa.  I have a really nice strat neck in inventory, but I'm jonesing to build a tele!!

Thanks,

RK

red king said:
Very cool my man!!  One question....Can you order a tele body with a strat neck pocket?  I thought that the neck pocket on the tele was more "squared off" than the strat, or vice versa.  I have a really nice strat neck in inventory, but I'm jonesing to build a tele!!

Thanks,

RK

Straight from El Warmoth site, from the page about Neck Pocket Specs:

"Warmoth offers either neck pocket on all our 6 string bodies. HOWEVER, bodies routed with odd pockets (ie Tele® pocket on non Tele® body, ect) are NOT returnable."

thats great.  I just made this post
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=3832.0

about a Tele body and a Strat neck.  How does that feel?  Balance?  any issues I could learn from?

also how long did it take to get the parts?

What kind of music do you play?
I tend to play harder style music in drop D.  I love Helmet and Opeth but also Joe Bonamassa. I already have a Les Paul but want a Tele in my arsenal.  I ask because it you play harder music you could tell me how it fits in the mix

Thanks

strat neck on tele body works just fine, the neck screw holes line up perfectly and the weight is probably the same as a tele neck.  The parts took about 10 weeks to come, but it was well worth the wait -this guitar is amazing.

With humbuckers a guitar like this could play some harder music?

tallman said:
With humbuckers a guitar like this could play some harder music?

Nice thinline!

Regarding your quote above, we'll soon find out.  I have a tele body and neck on order, but the bridge pup will be a DiMarzio Tone Zone T and the neck a Chopper (had the neck pup routed for the strat pup size).

Back