First Build, Want it dun right!

that sucks.  If you used a credit card you can get them to pay.  AMEX will pay $1000 per order, which is better than a stick in the eye.

So what happened?  Are you getting you're money back?

brokebymonday said:
BOX STOLEN OFF MY FRONT PORCH ON CHRISTMAS EVE,  NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED? SO KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR A NO INLAY EBONY FRETBOARD ON TOP OF A QUARTERSAWN MAPLE NECK WITH REVERSE HEADSTOCK.  BODY IS A BARE MAHOGANY JAZZMASTER

LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANYTHING
Warmoth uses UPS and UPS provides tracking and delivery ETA. If you could not be present for delivery or could not arrange for someone responsible to be present then you could request UPS to hold for you to pickup. Nonetheless, make sure the UPS driver did not deliver to a wrong address. Once you are positive the package was stolen file a police report.

BTW, If you really want your first build dun right then build it, tweak it over and over until it's right. At this point it's time to dismantle the instrument and worry about paint.

yep, ups did not take responsibilty,  however, warmoth has taken a step up and their insurance will cover it.... PHEW!!!  So what you're  saying nova scoot ya, is just like choppers, build mock up, dismantle, paint, and build it again. :rock-on:  I can do that.

SO I'LL BE WAITING FOR ANOTHER 2-3 MONTHS to start this project because it's getting built again.  Oh well. At least its not another chunk of $$$ out of my pocket.

Thanks.

T

Finally! After it got stolen, warmoth remade it. Thank s!  Here's a few pics. First I wiped everything off with naphta. Then started grain filling with zpoxy

T

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 254
brokebymonday said:
yep, ups did not take responsibilty,  however, warmoth has taken a step up and their insurance will cover it.... PHEW!!!  So what you're  saying nova scoot ya, is just like choppers, build mock up, dismantle, paint, and build it again. :rock-on:  I can do that.

SO I'LL BE WAITING FOR ANOTHER 2-3 MONTHS to start this project because it's getting built again.  Oh well. At least its not another chunk of $$$ out of my pocket.

Thanks.

T
You should write a snail mail note to Warmoth HQ and thank them. And yes you've got it, it's like a building a chopper.

Back