Fireburst vs Amber dye - let's see your real life pics!

Schneidas

I'm currently in the process of deciding between those two colors.
Sure, I've seen the "in stock" pics, but real life pics always look a bit different.

Please post pics of your axes with Warmoth's Fireburst or Amber dye!

My buddies fireburst tele:

Attachments

• 2016-08-16_13-09-06.jpg
    2016-08-16_13-09-06.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 358
Amber Dye from Warmoth, photos by me. Third photo is the stock one from the showcase.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for...

Dang, both too nice!!!!!!  :icon_thumright:

Is this your first purchase from Warmoth? Let me tell you something, and I'm sure I can speak for everyone that has ever ordered a body from them, we understand your reluctance to trust pics from the website, because you're right, more often than not the real thing never lives up to the pics. I can tell you, with Warmoth, whatever you choose is going to blow your mind when it finally arrives. I've yet to order anything that hasn't impressed me more in hand than it did on the site. All you really need to do is decide which color you prefer then wait until you find the one that sticks out to you. You'll be pleased as punch. I swear to God, every time I get something from them I hate to drill holes in the damn thing because it's so gorgeous. haha!!
MULLY

I agree. Warmoth's photographer is very good, but some things just aren't done justice by a photo. The reality of their products is always better than the picture, especially when you get into figured woods.

mullyman said:
Is this your first purchase from Warmoth? Let me tell you something, and I'm sure I can speak for everyone that has ever ordered a body from them, we understand your reluctance to trust pics from the website, because you're right, more often than not the real thing never lives up to the pics. I can tell you, with Warmoth, whatever you choose is going to blow your mind when it finally arrives. I've yet to order anything that hasn't impressed me more in hand than it did on the site. All you really need to do is decide which color you prefer then wait until you find the one that sticks out to you. You'll be pleased as punch. I swear to God, every time I get something from them I hate to drill holes in the damn thing because it's so gorgeous. haha!!
MULLY

I can tell you from direct experience as a former employee, personally knowing the photographer, and having handled thousands of bodies during the course of my employment there. 

Pictures are nice, but amplify you perception a hundred times in order to really imagine what these bodies look like once you hold them up close in the sunlight, or in other good lighting.

The paint dept at Warmoth is the best in the business only next to PRS in my opinion, and Ken Warmoth has the function of his namesake company down to a very efficient, but effective quality product.

I was a fanboy for 25+ years before I worked there, during my time there, and in the 7 years since I've moved on, and my fanboy status is not without validation.

No worries guys... I know them well. Been a Warmoth customer since the late 90s.
Just wanted to see some real to life shots in those 2 colors...
I think Amber has won me over!

Back