Finished: HW1 Rebuild

Sp4zRX

She is pretty much done. I still need to level some frets and smooth the fret ends but I wanna let the neck settle for a bit first. That will be done on the first string change. But other than that, she is rockin' and rollin'! The bubinga/ebony neck feels just absolutely amazing. A real solid neck.

And most importantly, she can go one louder!

Specs:
Body: HW1 body, Gotoh VSVG, Dunlop Strap Locks, Duncan Pearly Gates in neck and bridge, master volume, master tone, super 5-way for splitting inside and outside coils.
Neck: Warmoth Pro Bubinga/Macassar Ebony, SS6150, Standard Thin, LSR Roller Nut, GFS Staggard Locking Tuners.

stratamania said:
Well done, but do you know your photos are upside down ?

Huh? Upside down? They aren't showing upside down to me.

Anyone else seeing upside down photos?

Quite the instrument!  Congrats!

Sp4zRX said:
And most importantly, she can go one louder!

Why don't you just make 10 louder, and have that be the highest number?  :laughing7:

Also: pix right side up for me as well...  :icon_scratch:

Odd, they look upside down in two browsers on here and when I looked directly at them on Photobucket.

Checked some other threads and they are showing as one would expect...

Hmmm, it could have something to do with the fact that I used an iphone to take those pictures and I uploaded them to photobucket from a mac. I have heard that iphone takes pictures upside down or something. If the pictures are viewed on a mac or iphone then you won't notice but it can appear upside down to pc users. Although, I did log into the site as a guest from a PC and the pictures were normal. Thats all I can think of. I will try a few things later. But now, its time to head over and have a jam with the band and try out that new axe!  :guitarplayer2:

All 3 upside down on my iPhone 4s. When I saw it, I just blamed Apple (aka "the Borg"). But in this case maybe that's not it. ps - first I've ever heard of iPhone pics upside down. Graphics are one of the things Apple does very well

I resaved them using photoshop, then re-uploaded and pasted new links to the new uploads. Hopefully, they are right side up for everyone now.

Very nice - I'd like to hear more as you get some time with that bubinga/ebony neck. I've thought about that combo on a tele.

Back