Finished: Carved Top Tele and Flamed Maple Neck

ORCRiST said:
A tele with a Floyd and a D-tuna...? That is soooo...

AHHH! MY EYES!!

ORC
Nothing at all wrong with a tele with a floyd...I have 2 of them.... :icon_thumright:

ORCRiST said:

AHHH! MY EYES!!

ORC

Love the look of this one.  As for the bridge, nut and pickup choices, it's obvious that Matt's a traditionalist.

DangerousR6 said:
ORCRiST said:

AHHH! MY EYES!!

ORC
Nothing at all wrong with a tele with a floyd...I have 2 of them.... :icon_thumright:

Yeah, you're also a Cowgirls fan (back on the bandwagon again I see, after 1 win, such lofty expectations) - there's so many things wrong with you, I dunno where to start...  :laughing7:

ORC

ORCRiST said:
DangerousR6 said:
ORCRiST said:

AHHH! MY EYES!!

ORC

Yeah, you're also a Cowgirls fan (back on the bandwagon again I see, after 1 win, such lofty expectations) - there's so many things wrong with you, I dunno where to start...  :laughing7:

ORC
Well, I'd rather be a Cowboys fan than be you...I get upset with the Boys, but I'm FOREVER a Cowboys fan, win or loose. And I like tele's with Floyds too... :headbang:

hey, back in the 80s I had a Fender (Japanese) HM Tele, it had 2 humbuckers and a Floyd, from the factory

Wow that is differant , and totally awesome at the same time. I like it a lot  :headbang:

Veeerrry nice carved top Tele, quite an inspiration!  :blob7:  :blob7:  :blob7:

Jusatele said:
hey, back in the 80s I had a Fender (Japanese) HM Tele, it had 2 humbuckers and a Floyd, from the factory

So, for the purists, this is a replica?  :icon_thumright:  :laughing7:

Great looking guitar btw.

Back