Wrangler

Hey guys

Just wondering, but how much will a
                                                      5 star
                                                    4 star
                                                    3 star
                                                  2 star
                                                1 star
                                                          top of Flamed Maple cost these days. The bodies say 305 for flamed maple and mahogany, but how much is it gonna cost me to get those beautiful 3, 4, and 5 star woods on my guitar?

Thanks  :rock-on:

You may have to look at the unique choice section and select from there.  I believe that is how they are doing the higher quality woods now.  The bonus there is, you will know exactly what you are getting.

riverbluff said:
You may have to look at the unique choice section and select from there.  I believe that is how they are doing the higher quality woods now.  The bonus there is, you will know exactly what you are getting.

This is correct.  If you're looking for something specific, you'll want to check out the unique choice section.

attention everyone !! YOU REQUEST IT when ordering . And it's 5A, 4A ,etc...,as the quality scale. ! Warmoth uses the 5A scale and Gibson uses the 4A scale. So Warmoth's 5A = Gibson's 4A and this is their finest ,top quality grade . I believe it only refers to the aesthetics/appearance of the woodgrain itself, as in even color,even grain, NO variations or blemishes, discolorations. AND it depends on availability. I don't believe there is a premium between grades . however, I believe the low grades are main set aside to recieve opaque finishes. correct me if I'm wrong . thanx

kreig said:
attention everyone !! YOU REQUEST IT when ordering . And it's 5A, 4A ,etc...,as the quality scale. ! Warmoth uses the 5A scale and Gibson uses the 4A scale. So Warmoth's 5A = Gibson's 4A and this is their finest ,top quality grade . I believe it only refers to the aesthetics/appearance of the woodgrain itself, as in even color,even grain, NO variations or blemishes, discolorations. AND it depends on availability. I don't believe there is a premium between grades . however, I believe the low grades are main set aside to recieve opaque finishes. correct me if I'm wrong . thanx

well... what warmoth considers to be 3A, gibson calls it 5A...and in sound, there's no difference. only in looks.

Back