finding a reverb tank?

Puck1587

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement reverb tank for a fender FM 210R? I've looked all over google and can't find anything. Well I've found a couple reverb tanks I just don't know if they would work in my amp.

Any suggestions?

pull the #'s off the tank, that will be the code to the impedances,

From there, the Accutronics website has all the models, and if need be you can mix and match too

The first 2 letters are the most important, they must match or else the reverb won't work. Type isn't important, you can get whatever you like.

I don't know if they have what you are after, but you can check out http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/products.asp?id=45003

just one more question, the numbers on my tank don't seem to match anything on the website. am I doing anything wrong?

Puck1587 said:
the only number I can find on the tank is AFM65R...that's the model number.... :sad1:

I don't know then... I know accutronics tank has a standard numbering system but the important thing is the input and output impedance matches, could probably try a few and see if it works... or go to a tech and ask if they have different types of reverb tank and try them til you find something that works.

Email Accutronics saying you need a replacement and this is what is on the body of the part.  Ask them to help, I'd figure they'd know...
Patrick

Back