Finally! My first Warmoth!

Tempest

Alright!  Got my camera back again, so I can get some pics up!

Here a little short review from my "just out of the box" post:

"It's a spectacular guitar, perfect for classic rock stuff.  A lot brighter than I expected which is cool.

It seems to love Led Zeppelin songs as well, split bridge pickup into the cranked AC30 model on my Valvetronix gives me a good "The Ocean" tone.  Full on humbucker mode I get a really nice rock crunch for AC/DC type open chord riffs and such.

I haven't played with the neck pup a whole lot yet, but it get a REALLY nice jazz tone with the tone rolled off just a little, very sweet blues tones as well."

Heres the overview of it.

Body
Swamp ash with quilted maple top.
Chambered construction.
Tobacco burst finish with trans brown back.

Neck
Goncalo alves with Ziricote fretboard. (great figuring but my camera sucks so it doesn't show up  ???)
'59 roundback contour. (very comfy)
6150 frets.
Graphite nut.

Hardware
Gotoh Tele HB bridge
Schaller mini-locking tuners
Vintage Pearl hybrid tele pickguard
Standard neck plate (sorry Doug I'll get a custom as soon as i can afford it!)
Lollar P90 (underwound)
Bare Knuckle Riff Raff
Push pull pot on the tone knob for coil splitting.

Ok time for my horrible pictures....lots of glare on a couple of them.  Cant figure out how to turn the flash down on my dang camera....

Couple more pics.

Yeah the second one on this post is horrible...and the first has the worst glare out of all of them....lol

the glare is perfect! looks like you photoshopped it haha

looks great. i've had ideas about a Humbucker / P90 guitar for a looong time...

oh man, that is gorgeous!  :headbang:

but you know what would make it better? if it was a carve top. then it would be perfect!  :toothy10:

Thanks for the comments guys.  So far I'm very happy with this guitar, I had an opportunity to play it at church yesterday and it performed spectacularly. 

I think I'll go more metal for my next build. (V, Explorer?)  That's a ways off though.  May have to get a Warmoth neck for my strat...

Back