file size too big? too long to post message?

bpmorton777

ok

So i try to upload a pic that is 56k and it tells me that the file is too large or that Ive taken too long to post my message. Can anyone explain what really is the problem here? I have this problem all the time on this message board.

Brian

Upload your to photobucket, and then move them to this site.  I've done that since day one, and have never had a problem.  Just put the link you copy in-between the 2
things.

-Rose

test post...

no idea what the trouble is - this pic is 519K - worked OK so far...

Thanks - I love the Parker. It's their cheapo model, but the quality is excellent. Like I wrote somewhere else here, it's the only guitar I've had that hasn't given me any grief. The only thing I'm not crazy about with it is the pickups, but they're OK. Oh and they're screwed right into the wood so I can't raise them close enough to the strings, but I'm going to buy some rings so that should fix that. I'm also planning to try some other pickups I've got lying around. Anyway, the neck is extremely fast and comfortable - and pretty thin. The guitar itself is very comfortable and light. It has a kind of neutral tone, which could be because of the pickups. I used it a lot on my recordings (see sig) - pretty much every rhythm part and a bunch of leads as well. I'd compare it to my Warmoth which costs 3 times as much. It's a solid instrument. It's the first guitar I bought after I decided to play guitar again after not playing much for 10 years.

GoDrex said:
Thanks - I love the Parker. It's their cheapo model, but the quality is excellent. Like I wrote somewhere else here, it's the only guitar I've had that hasn't given me any grief. The only thing I'm not crazy about with it is the pickups, but they're OK. Oh and they're screwed right into the wood so I can't raise them close enough to the strings, but I'm going to buy some rings so that should fix that. I'm also planning to try some other pickups I've got lying around. Anyway, the neck is extremely fast and comfortable - and pretty thin. The guitar itself is very comfortable and light. It has a kind of neutral tone, which could be because of the pickups. I used it a lot on my recordings (see sig) - pretty much every rhythm part and a bunch of leads as well. I'd compare it to my Warmoth which costs 3 times as much. It's a solid instrument. It's the first guitar I bought after I decided to play guitar again after not playing much for 10 years.

Nice! Thanks for the info. :rock-on:

Back