FASTFASTFAST

clearerphish

Bought an unfinished body off the showcase on 1/12. Gave orders for finishing. Production time was quoted as 4-6 weeks. Got a UPS ship notification yesterday, 2/5. 3 weeks total.  :blob7: MOVE IT, UPS!

Thanks for getting it out so fast, guys! I can't wait to see it!

Warmoth Strat

3258334924_4151fb526d.jpg

Alder body
Quilt maple top
Blue dye
Black back/burstover
Natural mask binding
routed s/s/s
American Standard trem

I'm actually really impressed with Warmoth's speed! I ordered a Strat just over a month ago and they said it'd take 8-12 weeks before shipping. UPS emailed me today. Thanks Warmoth! -And congratulations clearerphish!

YODA'S BLIND OH NO!!!!!!

3274670010_cd3d22d65b.jpg

3274669252_3a7c3a3f71.jpg

3274669620_67143d004f.jpg

3273852483_061b84d529.jpg

3273852253_4d0aefb4c4.jpg

Thanks, W! It looks better than I thought it would. The blue is so vibrant, the burst is flawless - it just dissolves away, and the natural mask binding is simply my favorite part - such a clean line, such a classy feature. THANK YOU! VERY satisfied customer so far.

how about this.  I ordered a Wenge/Ebony pro neck with no dots and a LSR nut route on the 20th of January.  It will get here tomorrow, the 13th of February!  That's 25 days!!  

Either they had a run going or someone dosen't sleep at night.

nice body by the way...

thumb55 said:
how about this.  I ordered a Wenge/Ebony pro neck with no dots and a LSR nut route on the 20th of January.  It will get here tomorrow, the 13th of February!  That's 25 days!!  

Either they had a run going or someone dosen't sleep at night.

nice body by the way...

Thanks to everyone for the compliments! Thumb55 - let me know how you like the LSR - I am putting one on this beast as well.

I can tell you already that I love the LSR.  I've had an American Std. Fender with one and  a Korina Warmoth with one.

I also have another project that I'm finishing that is taking way too long that has one also.

Beautiful finish, you must be excited. W got me a custom neck, shipped out in under three weeks (unfinished). I bet the economy woes are reducing their backlog a bit.

Back